FuGen Solutions provides a variety of white label services to establish, scale, and manage identity federations for service providers, government agencies, and commercial enterprises. A 2010 Gartner report on "New Directions in Federation" describes FuGen as a first mover in reducing the friction of partner setup and enablement.
As enterprises scale their federations, they find it convenient to outsource partner on-boarding and enablement and the federation management support to a neutral third-party like FuGen as often their IT staff do not have the time or skills to deal with the partner coordination challenges of:
- Having an understanding of a different vendor IdM solution of a partner
- Accommodating the urgencies/ IT priorities of a partner, and
- Troubleshooting when it's not clear which endpoint is at fault
FuGen's Multi-domain Identity Services Platform (MISPTM), deployed on-premise or from the cloud, offers the necessary federation services to allow enterprises to on-board, deploy, certify, monitor, and audit federation deployments employing a lifecycle management approach to ensure the security and integrity of their federation at all times.
- Automated Self-Certification and Partner Setup: allowing a customer to accelerate partner on-boarding, interoperability testing, and compliance certification agnostic of protocol or vendor IDM implementation
- Cloud ID Broker for SMBs: allowing SMBs that have limited IT resources and skill sets to rapidly join an enterprise federation; also able to connect with an extensive number of SaaS services
- Federation Management Support: lifecycle management of large federations assuring on-going security and policy compliance
- Strategic Professional Services, Templates and Tools: helping enterprises establish their federation
- Single federation solution for all partner types
- Platform that specifically caters to scaling and managing federations
- Improved time-to-market for federation rollouts as deployments are done right the first time
- Minimized security and compliance risks
- Improved user experience and uptake of new services
- Experienced team and industry recognition